Welcome!

My photo
MI, United States
Welcome to Mothering Moments with Jesus, a devotional encouragement for mothers. Hosted by Nell's Natural Baby, this blog seeks to bless mothers with God's Word. Because mothering is the most natural thing that a woman can do!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Christmas Baby

Christmas takes on a whole new meaning for me this year as I hold my baby in my arms. I can't help but think of Mary with her new baby. Jesus, God, as a baby! I can imagine Mary looking into the face of her baby boy. Wondering how in the world she was to raise a Savior. As mothers we often doubt whether we can really have what it is going to take. Mary surely thought the same. What if God had told her everything that her little boy would do? How would she feel? She knew that Jesus would be Savior, but there was so much more to understand than that. Sometimes I wish that I could know what is to come in the future, but then, I realize that it is God's mercy to us that we only live one day at a time.

Enjoy your beautiful babies in this wonderful season. And enjoy life one day at a time.

No comments: